Wondering how to ask your friends to be your bridesmaids? Here are 30 ways to ask your friends to be your bridesmaids.
Bridesmaid’s Proposal? How to ask your friends to be your bridesmaids? You have chosen your wedding destination, pick your favorite out of all the offered inclusive wedding packages, and agreed on your destination wedding budget. There are so many things involved in wedding planning, but now it is time to start thinking of our wedding party.
Regardless if you are asking one of your second cousins, immediate family members, or your best friend, adding your personal touch to the proposal makes it an even more special moment. It’s time to show your love and appreciation to all the amazing ladies who will be standing beside you as you say your wedding vows, one of the most important moments of your life. Do not forget to add this special event to the overall cost of your wedding.
Here are 30 Ways to make your Bridesmaid’s proposal special
4. Ask in person during an activity you both enjoy like bowling, hiking, or even shopping
5. Have friends write ‘Will You Be My Bridesmaid?’ on balloons and give them out as gifts
6. Put together a gift basket filled with personalized items for each of your bridesmaids and present it at your bridesmaid’s proposal get together
7. Send bouquets of flowers with a note asking, “Will you be my bridesmaid?”
8. Create custom t-shirts with the words ‘Will you be my bridesmaid’ for each of your friends
A Few More Suggestions
9. As a part of your bridesmaid’s proposal, give them personalized books with stories about your friendship
10. Have an at-home spa treatments day where you give them facial masks, manicures, and pedicures
11. Bake cupcakes with a message written in icing asking each friend to be part of your wedding
12. Throw a bridesmaid luncheon or dinner where you make heartfelt speeches and ask them one by one
13. Take photos of yourself holding signs that ask “Will you be my bridesmaid?” and post them on social media
14. Create a fun scavenger hunt – leading up to the magical proposal moment
15. Put together a gift box including items they’ll love, like champagne and chocolate. Sweeten up your exciting bridesmaid’s proposal.
16. Get creative with a song or poem that captures your relationship and what it would mean for them to stand beside you on your big day
A Little More Fun for You to Consider
17. Invite them out for dinner or brunch and surprise them with an engagement ring-shaped cake
18. Showcase your friendship with personalized gifts such as matching t-shirts
19. Have a fun brunch in your favorite spot where you can propose over mimosas
20. Send flowers with a special note that includes your bridesmaid’s proposal
21. Throw them a surprise engagement party filled with their closest friends
22. Write each friend’s name on an individual balloon and have them all come out of the box at once
23. Give them each a small gift in coordination with your theme and have it include an invite to be your bridesmaid
24. Invite them to a spa day and surprise them with bridesmaid robes 25. Send them a custom-made card with your wedding date and a note asking them to be your
26. Create a Pinterest board featuring ideas for their bridesmaid dress and accessories and share it in your bridesmaid’s proposal
27. Plan a brunch or dinner party with all of the ladies you want to ask, then surprise them with bridesmaid boxes
28. Ask during a girls’ night out – include bubbly and snacks to make it more special
29. Create an online quiz that asks questions about the person’s relationship with you and your wedding day – the go straight for the bridesmaid proposal and pop the question.
30. Organize a group photo shoot and get everyone dressed in bridesmaids attire for the perfect keepsake
This creative way of asking your closest friends will surely leave lasting memories for everyone involved! Let them know how much you cherish their presence and what an incredible honor it would be for them to share this momentous occasion with you. Sending a thoughtful bridesmaid proposal is a great way to ask each special person in your life to be a part of your wedding day. Taking the time to create something unique and personalized for your bridesmaids-to-be shows them that you care about them and appreciate their friendship.
Make your Bridesmaid’s Proposal Unforgettable
Whether you opt for a traditional approach or decide to make it extra special with thoughtful gifts and surprises, your friends will appreciate all the effort you put into asking them to be part of your wedding celebrations. There’s no better way to make sure those who mean the most to you know how excited you are for them to participate in your big day!
After all, this group of special friends will be by your side as you pick your wedding dress, be the sounding board to your concerns and discussions with your wedding planner, help you go over the guest list, and sit nearby during your rehearsal dinner.
Choose wisely people you can trust to have your back as you plan your dream wedding. As you go through the planning process, there will inevitably be a few hiccups and hurdles, your bridesmaids should be there for you. The goal is to enjoy the entire memorable wedding package.
Each member of the wedding couple will definitely need some support throughout the process – your bridesmaids are there for you.
As you take off for your tropical location for the wedding of your dreams, make it fun. Add little details to your special time together. Introduce your wedding party to all your wedding guests and each family member. Make your wedding party an important part of your beach wedding.
Regardless if you decide on a big traditional wedding, a symbolic ceremony, or an intimate wedding, the good news is, your bridesmaids are there to help. You do not want to be stressed with little details such as seating for an additional guest, wedding cake set up, or last-minute discussions with your wedding coordinator.
At the end of the day, your trusted friends, and your bridesmaids will have your back so you can focus on what is most important – the best wedding ever in your ideal place.
With the tips outlined in this blog post, hopefully, you can work towards creating the perfect bridesmaid proposal that is sure to create everlasting memories. May your wedding day be filled with joy and happiness surrounded by family, friends, and loved ones!
No matter what type of bridesmaid proposal you decide to go with, don’t forget to include a special and meaningful gift! So, custom robes are always a great choice that is sure to make your friends feel appreciated and loved. With the wide variety of colors available, you’re sure to find one that fits each of your bridesmaids’ styles perfectly.
Before Your Wedding Day – Make your Bridesmaid’s Proposal a Spectacular Event – Creating Memories for a Lifetime
Give them something they can use for many years to come as a reminder of the wonderful memories they made while being part of your wedding day, of course, a custom robe is an ideal way to say thank you for being part of this special moment in time and it’s sure to be something they treasure forever!
With this list of 30 unique suggestions and thoughtful gifts, you’ll be able to create the perfect surprise for those you cherish most. From asking over dinner with custom-made gift boxes to taking photos together that will last a lifetime. There are so many ways to show them how excited you are for them to join in your wedding day celebration! No matter which option you choose, make sure it is something as unique and special as they are. Good luck!